Tuesday 22 March 2011

I just saw a man try to kick a dog...

There are a number of things that struck me when I saw this. One of which is: what caused the dog to become agitated enough to start barking and supposedly try to bite this guy in the first place? Secondly, how stupid do you have to be to not realise that kicking a dog will not make it calmer, but in fact more agitated and more likely to bite you again? And thirdly, anger. Who kicks dogs? It just isn't done. The dog belonged to an elderly lady, and I'm pretty sure the man started blaming her, but the dog was lovingly attentive to her.

Okay, so everyone knows what a dog is.


This is my dog, Sacha. She's cute. Admit it!

There's a good picture to have as an example, plus it's quite a cute pose from the dog. Now, it's pretty much common knowledge that dogs are obedient creatures. They were bred for it. They don't do things without provocation, there is always a reason for a dog to behave how it behaves. That man provoked that dog, somehow. I have no pity for his supposed pain, to be honest I think the fact that he kicked the dog made me hate him.

So, he managed to kick the dog once, and he chased it around for a little while, swinging his legs at it. Fortunately the dog managed to evade the other kicks. Clever thing.

Luckily, for the man, it wasn't my dog (pictured) -- because for one thing, she'd have not been very happy with him and I don't know what she'd have done... and secondly, because I'd have not been very happy with him, to say the least, and I don't know what I'd have done.

He's a stupid man, along with any other person who hurts an animal for pleasure. Especially dogs. Especially! They are so expressive that they can hardly be regarded as dumb and it hurts me inside when someone does something bad to a dog.

Don't do it. We will get you.

Grr.

1 comment:

  1. I apologise for the late reply, gareclog, I didn't see your comment until now!
    Thank you for the kind words, I wish you luck on your own journey.

    Happy writing.

    ReplyDelete