Friday 26 August 2011

Results day...

Oh, I didn't post about my AS results. We got them last week, was it last week? Yes, it was... Time melds into a single unit when you do not have school or college to go to. Stupid mind.

Anyways, so... I had four exams, or five if you count Philosophy and Ethics as two, which they really are.

English Literature, English Language, Media Studies, Philosophy and Ethics.

I got two As, a B and an E.

The E was an overall grade for Phil & Ethics, which was a D and E respectively, brought to an overall E.

An A in both Language and Media Studies, and a B for Literature.

Hey, if you've read the other posts from back when... you'll have seen the one where I went into the Literature exam a little bit. I also said that I wasn't sure how well I'd done, but that I did okay. Which I did. Grade Bs are respectable, and nice. Hopefully it can be upped to a low A, which is still an A, next year. Or, stay at B, I don't mind. It is a high B, and if I am lucky next year, I'll get some decent grades and bump it up.

Language and Media were nice exams, in the end. My media coursework was strong, and it has been entered into a regional... competition, if you would call the Catholic colleges in the region coming together to give awards to the best products in their categories a competition. It probably waived the right to be called that when they didn't mention at the very beginning that this would happen at the end of the year though. Sneaked that one onto us, didn't they?
Still... Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment