Wednesday 25 May 2011

A tale of two exams...

So far I've sat my Media Studies and my English Literature exams, with another two to go: Philosophy and Ethics, and English Language.

My media studies wasn't the hardest exam ever, but with that one you have to jump through their hoops and I'm not one hundred percent sure I did to the fullest degree. I definitely did okay, but how well... I can't be sure.

English Literature is more open to your own interpretation, in particular parts, and so is an easier (in some ways) exam than that of say IT or Media; both of which I've sat, IT last year. However, I wasn't as sure in my knowledge of Enduring Love as I could have been. It's down to my own lack of preparation.

Philosophy and Ethics could go horribly wrong.

Language should be good, but only if the questions are nice.

It'll be over soon, if only for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment