Friday 13 May 2011

Some books and a movie...

I recently acquired a new addition to my science fiction collection, The Lost Fleet: Victorious, which is the last of that series; I'll be reviewing it soon.



I finished A Game of Thrones, the other week and bought and began A Clash of Kings, too. George R. R. Martin is a really awesome writer -- but his books can be time-consuming and harder to read than some others (which is why I read Victorious in the middle of Clash of Kings). Not to say that this is a bad thing, quite the opposite.

I won't review A Clash of Kings, as it isn't a new release. I will, however, heartily recommend the series!

Also, I am about to leave the house to go to the cinema and watch Thor. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

My thoughts to come later, and a review after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment