Thursday 28 July 2011

Ghost Story is here...

Okay, so I may be a year late with the latest review, compared to other reviewers. But, I thought that publishing my review of Changes here, now, is an incentive to review Ghost Story which was released on July 26th.

I cannot wait to get my mitts on this latest book... I became enraptured by the series at around the mark where Changes was due to come out. Luckily I never had to wait between my fixes for the earlier books. Unfortunately, now I've caught up to Butcher.

What makes this worse is that I live in good old England, and without the conventions and book signings that I can go meet Jim and see him answer questions like the American fans, I have nothing to fill this time with.

Never mind. I shall be caught up in the wondrous world of the Dresden Files for the next week or so. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment